Doing Business in the UK and Europe
Wiggin has a successful track record of guiding US companies and investors through the legal and business challenges of setting up in the UK and Europe, in addition to providing continuing advice as their businesses grow and their needs develop.
Examples of the areas in which we provide support are as follows:
- Investment and capital raising
- Strategic alliances, joint ventures and partnering arrangements
- Privacy and handling of data
- Commercial agreements, such as customer or supplier
- IP protection and exploitation
- IP licensing
- Compliance with employment legislation
- Tax efficient incentivisation mechanisms for employees or advisors
- Property leasing and acquisition
Our international network
We regularly work on cross-border matters and have developed a network of trusted overseas law firms with expertise in media, technology and brands that matches our own. Our network spans the globe and we have a particularly strong relationship with the United States.
As a firm we also have an extensive network of business contacts in our focus sectors. We can support you by making introductions to investors, banks, in addition to other entrepreneurs and businesses, which may be of value as future collaborators, customers or suppliers.