Neil advises on all aspects of film and television production, finance and distribution. His TV production company clients include:
- DNA (“DEVS”, “Shogun”),
- Ecosse (“Keeler”),
- Eleven Film (“Sex Education”),
- Eleventh Hour (“Safe House”, “Alex Rider”),
- Fulwell 73 (“The Late Late Show”, “Bros”),
- The Ink Factory (“The Night Manager”, “Little Drummer Girl”),
- Mammoth (“World on Fire”),
- Sister Pictures (“Chernobyl”),
- Synchronicity (“The Cry”) and
- Turbine Studios (“Frankenstein’s Chronicles”).
Neil also advises broadcasters such as Channel 4 and Sky and television distributors and sales agents such as Endeavor Content and BBC Studios Distribution. He advises a range of banks and funds as well as public funders such as Creative Scotland and has been described in Legal 500 as an “expert and leader in the media finance field”.