Adrian is a partner in the corporate group and advises clients on corporate and finance issues across all media and technology sectors.
Adrian has a particular focus on TV, technology and music and publishing sectors. His recent work includes:
- acting for Bauer on its disposal of it share in Box TV to Channel 4;
- acting for management of Clerkenwell Films in the sale of certain shares to BBC Studios;
- acting for Downtown Music Publishing in its acquisition of Salli Isaak;
- acting for the sellers of Lookout Point on the sale of their shares to BBC Studios;
- acting for MPA in relation to the “Getitright” joint venture with the BPI;
- acting for Perch Group in relation to finance and shareholder matters;
- acting for Racecourse Media Group on various joint venture and constitutional matters;
- acting for 1st Stop Group in relation to investment from Pollen Street Capital;
- acting for Unibet on its acquisition of the online business of Stan James;
- acting for Vizolution in relation investment from Santander and RBS.