Jason is a partner and co-head of the Betting and Gaming group. Jason has a particular expertise in electronic betting and gaming, as well as all types of lotteries, competitions and promotions. He represents both the platforms and operators providing electronic gambling and also the brand and media owners who use remote gambling to monetise existing audiences. He advises upon the regulation and marketing of betting and gaming as well as the associated issues of distribution and sponsorship. Jason is a member of the International Masters of Gaming Law and sits on the Editorial Board of the World Online Gambling Law Report.
- GTECH G2 on its provision of white label services for Littlewoods, and other clients, and its acquisition of branded games content from Endemol
- Fremantle Media on its games creation and licensing business including regulation, distribution and European licensing
- Perform Group on its ‘Watch and Bet’ service including the licensing of the live betting supporting feed to bookmakers and e-gambling platforms across the world
- Spiderdragon Inc on its new e-casino offered to Latin America
- IGT Interactive on its content licensing business