+44 (0)20 7612 9612
February 21, 2022
The PSA has published documents supporting Code 15, which comes into force on 5 April 2022.
Following public consultation, the PSA has published guidance that supports some of the new Standards and Requirements that will be introduced by Code 15, namely:
- Transparency Standard guidance;
- Fairness Standard guidance;
- Customer care Standard guidance
- Vulnerable consumers Standard guidance;
- DDRAC Standard guidance; and
- Systems Standard guidance.
In addition, the PSA is also publishing a data retention notice and exemptions on app stores, registration and society lottery services.
Code 15 will also be accompanied by Procedures setting out the PSA’s processes and criteria in applying the new Code. To access the guidance and other documents relevant to Code 15, click here.