Wiggin Data Services
The world has gone digital and regulators have significantly scaled up their enforcement activities.
Complying with data protection laws and ensuring effective cybersecurity have never been more important and the stakes have increased substantially, too.
To help our clients navigate this rapidly evolving landscape, Wiggin has launched Wiggin Data Services to complement our industry-leading privacy practice.
We offer the following market-leading services:
- Dedicated ‘on-demand’ Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Data Protection Manager (DPM) services
- DPD/DPM hotline support
- Data protection compliance and risk advisory services
- Information risk assessments and advisory services
- Information security policy creation and implementation
- Cybersecurity audits and advisory services
- Cyber incident planning
- ISO 27001 implementation
Our three lead consultants each have over 20 years’ legal and business experience. They offer pragmatic, business-oriented support founded on many years of working in senior-level positions and have held roles at, Guardian News & Media, Capita, Ofcom, The Independent Television Commission, Royal Bank of Canada and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
To learn how Wiggin Data Services can support your business, please contact one of the team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.